Admission Notification No 1 Session 2021
CUS is inviting Online Applications from eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for Admission on provisional basis to 5-Year Integrated PG, 3-Year Honor’s and Professional Programmes
CLUSTER UNIVERSITY SRINAGAR Gogji-Bagh, Srinagar-190008 Website: www.cusrinagar.edu.in E-mail: email@example.com ADMISSION NOTIFICATION – 01 Session 2021 Cluster University Srinagar is inviting Online Applications from eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for Admission on provisional basis, to the below mentioned Programmes for the Academic Session – 2021. 1. 5-Year Integrated PG, 3-Year Honor’s and Professional Programmes.
2. Admission and Selection Procedure 1. Candidates are required to submit Online Application Forms, available on the University website www.cusrinagar.edu.in. 2. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed Admission Notification thoroughly before submitting the Application Form for Entrance Test and follow the instructions, available on the website, carefully before filling-up the relevant fields/columns of the Application Form.
3. A candidate has to deposit online non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for one programme and Rs.250/- for each subsequent programme, If he/she has to apply for more than one programme.
4. All programmes are full-time regular courses for the specified duration. However, “EXIT” option is available for students admitted in the integrated 5-year programmes after completion of three years as per University Statutes.
5. In subjects where both 5-year Integrated and 3- year Honor’s or Professional programmes are offered by the University, there shall be a common Entrance Test and the selection shall be based on Combined Merit of the candidate. The candidates shall be offered seats in Integrated/Honor’s/ Professional Programme on the basis of Combined Merit and preference given by the candidate in his/her Admission Form.
6. The selection of candidate for admission in each programme shall be made strictly on the basis of the combined merit obtained in the screening test comprising of Subject Specific Paper and Academic Merit obtained by the candidate in (10+ 2) Examination as per the following weightage: a. Academic Merit in (10+2) Examination : 40 % b. Subject Specific Paper (Syllabus 11th and 12th JK BOSE) : 60 %
7. Entrance Test for Subject Specific Paper shall have 60 Multiple-Choice type questions. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks/points for each wrong answer. Candidates with positive merit in Entrance Test shall only be considered for Admission. 8. Candidates who apply under any reserved category are required to submit Self-Attested photocopy of Reserved Category Certificate along with Hard-Copy of Application Form and other necessary documents at Cluster University Srinagar Office.