JKBOPEE Admission Notification for Entrance Test for 10th based Courses 2021
Subject: – Admission Notification for conduct of Common Entrance Test for (10thbased) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses 2021.Notification No.054-BOPEE of 202 Dated: 15-04-2021
Online Applications, duly affixed with latest coloured photograph, thumb impression and signature are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh, who are eligible and desirous for appearing in the Common Entrance Test for admission to (10thbased) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPI-IW) Courses for the academic session 2021.
The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002
and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-
organization Act, 2019, S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O. 127 dated 20-04-2020, and subject to further
amendments, if any, by the competent authority, from time to time and the guidelines/information
as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2021 which are available on the official
website(s) of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in/ www.jakbopee.org.
- 1. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f. 20-04-2021.
- 2. Last date for filling up of the online application forms: 10-05-2021.
- 3. Fee Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) to be paid online through national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- 4. Please download e-information Brochure from BOPEE website(s) viz www.jkbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org.
- 5. The syllabus for the examination/test is available in the e-brochure.
- 6. Date of Entrance Test: to be notified separately.
- 7. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Form.
The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate.
It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in any of the conditions which have been incorporated in the e-Information Brochure and notified in advance.
The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website(s) www.jkbopee.gov.in/ www.jakbopee.org.
The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media(Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board,
notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website(s) and for
publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said
9. The examination shall be conducted Offline by the Board.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of the BOPEE during the office
hours and working days only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590/ / 0191-2470102/0191-2479371 and
or email- at email@example.com any assistance / guidance in this regard.
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
- (i) domicile certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (Domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of filling up of online Application Form, thecandidate can upload an undertaking certifying that he/she shall submit / produce the same at the time of counselling/admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate,
- (ii) Qualifying marks (10thclass) certificate; ( where result is declared)
- (iii) Date of Birth Certificate(Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board & not to be issued by the Municipal Committee); and
- (iv) Reserved category certificate, if any,
- (v) Any other documents, as requested.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s)vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
1. The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before it is “submitted” online. However, for any subsequent modifications, if required, the candidates should approach the BOPEE office Srinagar/ Jammu personally.
They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their ‘login’ details with any other person, les the/she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form.
They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website(s) of the BOPEE. If
any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned
must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before 13thMay 2021 or 3 days
after expiry of last date fixed by the Board, failing which his/her Application Form shall be rejected without any further notice.
2. With online Application Form, the candidates shall also have to upload their photograph,
signature and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50
KB as given in the instructions in the e-lnformation Brochure uploaded on the BOPEE website(s).