IUST, Awantipora | Admission Notification for Various Programmes 2021-22 Courses
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AWANTIPORA, KASHMIR
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION NO. 2 OF 2021
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to below mentioned programmes for the Academic Session 2021-22. The candidates are advised to peruse Admission Guidelines / Prospectus 2021 (available on the University website) & go through the
Admission Procedure thoroughly to check the eligibility criteria/ other details before filling and submitting their Online Application Forms:
IV) IMPORTANT NOTES:
• The soft copy of Admission Guidelines / Prospectus 2021 can be downloaded from the University website: www.iust.ac.in
• The eligible meritorious candidates with weak economic background can apply for admission under the Tuition Fee Waiver
(TFW) scheme wherein their Tuition Fee will be waived off completely. The details are reflected in the prospectus 2021.
• The candidates are advised to check the Application Form Status online using the Applicant Number after three working days of
the submission of online Application Form.
• The candidature of applicants who fail to submit all the required documents/ fee etc. with the online Application Form shall be
• Change of preferences shall not be entertained after last date for submission of online application form.
• Procedure for making corrections/ Change of preferences/ uploading of accurate documents in the already submitted
application forms is as follows:
➢ Send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention the details to be modified.
➢ Attach the document with the e-mail incase the already document needs to be changed.
➢ Take a re-print of the updated application form after three working days of sending e-mail for checking the changes
and for future references.
Note: Only e-mails from the registered email ID mentioned in the application form will be entertained.
• Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the University website to download the Admit Cards / Roll Number slips
(wherever applicable) and other updates.
• Notification for admission under Self-Financing category/ NRI sponsored quota and Lateral Entry shall be issued separately.
• For any further query/information, the candidates may contact the following:
EPABX: 01933-247954/247955 Phone: 9858306455 / 9906400789 Ext.: 1109 / Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Registrar (Admissions)
Download our Android app from Google Play store and get all updates on your phone