Join WhatsApp ChannelJoin Now
 Join Telegram ChannelJoin Now

J&K Police Jobs 2022: Requirement Of Constable Posts For Jammu And Kashmir Regions – Check Full Notification Here

J&K Police Jobs 2022: Requirement Of Constable Posts For Jammu And Kashmir Regions – Check Full Notification Here.

 

 

In continuation to earlier advertisement notice

issued under endorsement No. Pers-Rectt-A-22-2019/16251-300 dated 09-03-2019 for the post of Constable in two Women

 

Battalions (one Battalion cach in Jammu/Kashmir Region) and in pursuance to Government of Jammu and Kashmir Home Department letter No. Home-PNG/201/2021-01-(CC-45001)

 

dated 17-12-2021, wherein the competent authority has approved for issuance of fresh advertisement notification excluding UT of Ladakh so as to give opportunity to eligible candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir to apply and participate in the selection process and be considered as per existing

rules.

 

Police Recruitment Board invites online applications from eligible

(Female candidates only), Domicile of UT J&K for participation in the selection process for the post of Constable in two Women Battalions of the Jammu and Kashmir Police, as per guidelines conveyed by MHA GOI vide letter No. 13030/50/2015.K.11 (pt) dated 13-06-2018, wherein 60% posts will be kept reserved for women of border districts of Jammu region and will be equally divided among border districts. Remaining 40% of posts will be equally

 

distributed for rest of the districts of Jammu region. Similarly, in Kashmir region 60% of posts shall be kept reserved for women of Border districts and will be equally divided among border districts of Kashmir. Remaining 40% of posts will be equally distributed in rest of the districts of Kashmir region in the Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 1900/- (Now revised 19900-63200 Level-2).

 

Download our Android App from Google play store and get updates on your phone Click here to Download App 

Install Our App

Join our Telegram

follow us on