Subject: Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Written Test
(CBT) scheduled to be held w.e.f 16.03.2023 to 01.04.2023, for the post of
Accounts Assistant (Finance), advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 04 of 2020, under item No. 106.
1. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based
Written Test (CBT) Examination for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department) as per the
Name of PostCadre of the Post
Date of CBT
Finance 106 Accounts Assistant UT 972
16.03.2023 to 01.04.2023 Total 972
2. City Intimation / Level-1 Admit Cards for the candidates, whose examination(s) is/are
scheduled w.e.f. 16.03.2023 to 01.04.2023 shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website
(www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 09.03.2023 (04.00 PM) to 12.03.2023.
This Admit Card is issued only to inform the candidates about the Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time for the candidate.
3. Final / Level-2 Admit Card would be released three (03) days prior to the exam date(s),
depicting the Name and Address of Exam Centre and can be downloaded from JKSSB’s official
website (www.jkssb.nic.in) at that time.
4. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their Application ID and Date
of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
5. In case of any difficulty in downloading / issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact
the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Help-Desk will activate on 09.03.2023 to 01.04.2023 during office hours.
6. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation/concealment of any
material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed appropriate.
7. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which
he/she is found ineligible.
8. The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of
allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examinations. The detailed criteria