GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
JAMMU AND KASHMIR SERVICES SELECTION BOARD CPO Chowk, Panjtirthi, Jammu/Zamzam Complex Rambagh, Srinagar www.jkssb.nic.in
Subject: Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for OMR Based Written Examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil).
- The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB) is conducting the OMR based Written Examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), (Notification No. 06 of 2022, Item No. 201), Department of PWD(R&B) on 19.11.2023.
- Admit Cards for the candidates of the above examination shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f 14.11.2023 to 19.11.2023.
- Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their registered E-mail ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully
- In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Sinagar) or write to JKSSB at helpdesk. firstname.lastname@example.org. Help-Desk will activate on 14.11.2023 to 19.11.2023 during office hours only.
- The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation/concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed appropriate.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
- The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts have already been notified and are available on the officialwebsite of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB,i.e., www.ikssh.nic.in.
ii.On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
111. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”. iv.Enter log-in credentials, i.e., E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
v.Username will be your E-mail ID & Password will be your DOB in DDMMYYYY format.
vi.On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verily the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.