Kashmir University B.Ed Admission 2023-25, Check Important Dates, Last Date, Apply Online here
Kashmir University B.Ed Admission 2023-25
Kashmir University B.Ed Admission 2023-25:- On-Line Applications in a prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to Two Year B. Ed. Programme, Session 2023 – 25 in Private B. Ed. Colleges affiliated with the University of Kashmir, Srinagar. The candidates should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with at least 50% (General Category) and 45% (Reserved Category) marks in any discipline from University of Kashmir or any other recognized University considered as equivalent thereto. The Graduate teachers under 10+2+2 scheme with minimum two years teaching experience in Government/Government recognized private schools are also eligible to apply for the above Programme. Post Graduate candidates with at least 50% marks (General Category) and 45 (Reserved Category) in any discipline are also eligible for admission.
Kashmir University B.Ed Admission 2023-25: Important Dates
Kashmir University B.Ed Admission 2023-25: Submission of On-Line Application Forms
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step- 1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www. Kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link B.Ed. Application Form for Private Colleges. Read important instructions for Registration and Submission of form carefully before proceeding further
- Step- 2: Candidate needs to register himself / herself before submitting the Online Application form. For Registration with the System, Click on the “Register as student” Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step- 3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your Registration No. and click next.
- Step- 4: Enter the required details and upload your latest passport size Photograph and click
- Step-5: (i) Upload your Original 1st 2nd & 3rd year marks certificates of graduation (ii) P.G marks certificate/s, in case of P.G Candidates (iii) Valid Category certificate, if any, as issued by the respective competent authority. (Combine all files)
- Step-6: Before clicking submit button, make sure you entered the correct information. Get a printout of the Form and note the ID for future reference.
- Step-7: Deposit an amount of Rs. 750/- as application and IT fee through Online mode
Kashmir University B.Ed Admission 2023-25: Additional information
a) The candidates must check the status of their application after three days. In case, acceptance of Form is not uploaded, the candidate should contact the concerned J&K Bank, Branch and Dean College Development Council office immediately;
b) Application forms incomplete, in any respect, shall not be processed for admission;
c) The admission so granted shall be subject to the physical verification of the candidates in the Colleges through special/surprise/periodical inspections;
d) The candidates seeking admission under any Reserved Category shall be regularized subject to the genuineness of the category certificates;
e) No Private College of Education affiliated /to be affiliated with Kashmir University is /shall be competent to make admissions on its own or on behalf of the University of Kashmir and shall not be competent to transfer the candidates from one college to another;
f) Candidate shall be admitted only in a College affiliated with the University of Kashmir which has been recognized by the NCTE. g) The admission to the course shall be strictly governed by the guidelines of NCTE in vogue;
h) In their own interests, the candidate are advised to stay in touch with the office of the DCDC (Off-Phone: 0194-2272012/2272014) and the University websites, www.kashmiruniversity.net & www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for any information regarding admission. Important Note: The University of Kashmir has not authorized any agent/ College to Receive the B. Ed. admission forms directly from the aspiring candidates, no such forms shall be entertained by the office of Dean, College Development Council.